- 87g sachet (3.1 oz)
- Each sachet yields 6.5 US Gallons (25L)
Black Bull Turbo is a great, low-cost turbo yeast that offers fast, clean fermentation at a great price. Highly temperature tolerant. Ferments up to 18% in as little as 5-6 days.
1. Dissolve 6 - 8kg of sugar (13.2 - 17.6 lbs) into 6 liters (1.6 gallons, 6.3 quarts) of hot or boiling water. Make sure the sugar has completely dissolved before continuing.
2. Top up to final 25 liters (6.5 gallons, 26.5 quarts) volume with cold water, continue to stir until the liquid is mixed.
3. Make sure the liquid temperature is below 39°C (102°F); then add Black Bull Turbo Yeast. Stir until no yeast particles are visible.
4. Allow to ferment at 20 - 28°C (68 - 82°F) air temperature for 3-5 days (or 7-10 days for 8 kg sugar) until fermentation stops.
Ingredients: Active Dried Yeast, Yeast Nutrients, Trace Vitamins and Minerals