Our 2" Flute Distillation Column uses individual sections to allow for the greatest degree of versatility as part of a moonshine still. Run as few or as many sections as you need depending on what you are producing, the power of heat source, etc.
What makes Brewhaus' flute distillation columns special is their modular design. The entire column comes apart for super easy cleaning, so you don't have to try to maneuver a bottle brush up a column that's longer than your arm. Another benefit of the modular design is that you can add a modular gin basket when needed and remove it when it's unecessary. This is our most flexible and powerful distillation column yet.
Brewhaus' 4-section Flute Distillation Column includes 4 column sections (2" in diameter) and upgraded copper bubble plates in place of perforated copper plates at no additional charge. Large 2" diameter viewing windows allow you to see the action taking place!
- Runs in reflux mode or pot distillation mode
- 2" in diameter
- More than 3' total height
- Built-in inline parrot
- 4-section 2" flute column with inline parrot, condenser, dephlegmator, reducer
- 9 Stainless steel 2" tri-clamps with EPDM chemical tolerant gaskets
- 2 Stainless steel 1/2" tri-clamp
- Solar digital thermometer