The Essential Extractor Gin Series Distiller is a complete moonshine still kit that comes with the necessary equipment for distilling your own water, vinegar, essential oils, fuel alcohol, moonshine, whisky, vodka, gin, or other flavor-infused spirits. All you need now is a heat source and something to distill! Learn more about the design of this forced reflux still here.
- Runs in gin mode, reflux mode, and pot distillation mode
- 2" in diameter
- More than 3' total height
- Made of dairy grade Stainless Steel beverage tubing
- Can be packed with either copper mesh for beverage-grade alcohol or ceramic Raschig rings for essential oils
- Stainless steel kettle
- Aluminum diffuser plate (protects bottom of kettle when using burner or hotplate)
- 4-piece stainless steel column (gin basket, condenser, dephlegmator, column)
- 4 stainless steel tri-clamps
- 4 EPDM chemical tolerant gaskets
- 1 EPDM chemical tolerant O-ring for direct keg attachment
- Hoses with hose clamps
- Brass hose fitting
- Submersible pump
- Water control system
- Your choice of column packing
- Pure tan gum bung
- Your choice of thermometer
- Most customers choose an 8-gallon kettle for this unit. If you're looking at a 15-gallon, also consider the High Volume Gin Series, which features a larger column size.
- To heat this unit, either one band heater or one internal heating element is sufficient.
- For column packing, choose the ceramic raschig rings for distilling water or essential oils, and copper mesh for distilling alcohol.
- If you don't like the bung, choose one of the Solar Digital thermometers as your thermometer upgrade. This comes with an end cap with 1/2" coupling that the thermometer screws into at the top of the column, getting rid of the bung completely.