- 90g sachet (3.2 oz)
- Each sachet yields 6.6 US Gallons (25L)
- Excellent for large batch fermentation
Black Label Turbo 14-17% alcohol yeast will ferment the purest of all our 14% Turbo's in 5 days if the instructions are followed. Prestige Black Label Turbo Yeast is extremely temperature tolerant, making it especially well suited to large batch fermentation.
Directions for Large Volume Fermentation:
1. Dissolve required amount of sugar into the same volume of hot water (e.g. use 48 liters hot water to dissolve 48 kg sugar). Make sure the sugar has completely dissolved before continuing.
2. Top up to final volume with cold water, continue to stir until the liquid specific gravity is 1090.
3. Make sure the liquid temperature is below 25°C (77°F) then add relevant number of Turbo Yeast sachets. Continue to stir until no more yeast particles are visible.
4. Allow to ferment at 20-25°C (68-77°F) air temperature for 3 days.
MAKE SURE THE LIQUID TEMPERATURE IS KEPT BELOW 35°C (95°F) THROUGHOUT FERMENTATION. Introduce frozen containers of water after 12 and 24 hours to reduce liquid temperature if necessary. Effective for at least 12 months extra if kept in refrigerator.
Ingredients: Active Dried Yeast, Yeast Nutrients (ammonium Phosphate (Dibasic), Magnesium Sulfate), Trace Vitamins and Minerals
|Batch Size Sugar Yeast Sachets
200L 48 kg 8
250L 60 kg 9
300L 75 kg 10
350L 84 kg 11
400L 96 kg 12
450L 108 kg 13
500L 120 kg 14
600L 144 kg 15
700L 168 kg 16
800L 192 kg 17
900L 215 kg 18
1000L 240 kg 19