- 135g sachet (4.75 oz)
- Each sachet yields 6.6 US Gallons (25L)
- Best for small batch fermentation
Turbo Pure 48 will ferment 6-8kg of sugar in a 25L wash in as little as 2 days. The Turbo Pure 48 is specially designed for a pure fermentation, and offers the lowest volatile production yeast available plus special anti-volatile producing agents, and a combination of nutrients and minerals for rapid fermentation. Turbo Pure 48 is very temperature tolerant, and can ferment in ambient temperatures up to 95 degrees, although it is best to maintain ambient temperatures of 85 degrees or lower.
Guidelines for Use:
- For a pure fermentation the air temp must be maximum 30°C (86°F) 6 kg (13 lbs) sucrose 20°C (68°F) Amb, 2 days and 30°C (86°F)Amb 1-2 days 7 kg (15 lbs) sucrose 20°C (68°F) Amb, 4 days and 30°C (86°F)Amb 2-3 days 8 kg (17 lbs) sucrose 20°C (68°F) Amb, / days and 30°C (86°F)Amb 4-5 days.
- NEVER make more than 25L in one batch with Turbo Pure 48 Turbo Yeast.
1. Dissolve 6-8 kg (13 -17 lbs) sugar into 8 liter (2 US gallons) hot water. Make sure the sugar has completely dissolved before continuing.
2. Top up to 25 liter (6.5 US Gallon) with cold water.
3. Make sure the liquid temperature is below 40°C (104°F) then add the Turbo Yeast sachet. Continue to stir until no more yeast particles are visible.
4. Allow to ferment at 20-30°C (68-86°F) air temperature for 2-7 days.
Ingredients: Active Dried Yeast, Yeast Nutrients (Ammonium Phosphate (Dibasic), Magnesium Sulfate), Trace Vitamins and Minerals