This is Brewhaus' most complete starter kit with everything you need to start fermenting for making wine, beer, liqueurs, and more, plus several of the most popular items for new brewers and distillers. What sets this Gold starter kit apart from the Silver is the addition of the Standard Filter Unit and Funnel. This is literally everything you need to start fermenting today and filtering to produce pure, neutral spirits.
- Standard Filter Unit, made from chemical-tolerant, ABS plastic with checmical-tolerant, food-grade sealant. It comes with an RF clamp, funnel holder, and a starter pack of filter papers.
- Large-capacity Funnel, 220mm in diameter and made of chemical-tolerant plastic
- Premium Grade Activated Stone Carbon (0.4 - 0.85 mm)
- 32L (6.5 US gallons) fermenting bucket made from food-grade, chemical-resistant PP plastic
- Stick-on Thermometer
- 3-piece airlock
- Brewhaus Equipment Cleaner, an Alkaline, non-toxic cleaner made specifically for cleaning stainless steel, soft metals, and plastics
- Brewhaus Equipment Rinse, a non-chorinated final rinse safe for use on stainless steel, soft metals, and plastics
- Sparkolloid Clearing Agent, a proprietary blend of polysaccharides in a diatomacious earth carrier specially formulated for superior clarification
- Dual-scale Premium Laboratory-grade Hydrometer with both Specific Gravity Scale and Potential Alcohol Scale, 0.980 to 1.170 Specific Gravity reading
- Premium Alcoholmeter for reading alcohol content in distilled spirits, 0% - 100% abv / 0 - 200 proof reading
- Glass Testing Cylinder
- 18" plastic mixing spoon with extra long handle
- Stainless Steel Siphon w/Clear PVC Tubing for use with lower proof product (20% abv and lower)