This is a complete fermentation starter kit with all of the necessary items to start fermenting when making wine, beer, liqueurs, and more.
What makes the Silver Starter Kit a step up from the Bronze is that the Silver kit also includes Premium Grade Activated Stone Carbon for filtering in order to achieve a pure, neutral spirit. Carbon filtration is not suggested for product where residual flavor is desired, such as whisky, rum, or schnapps. One 1.7L bag is sufficient to use with a 1.5" x 60" filter unit, such as our Standard Filter Unit, in addition to our Stainless Steel Filter System.
- Premium Grade Activated Stone Carbon (0.4 - 0.85 mm)
- 32L (6.5 US gallons) fermenting bucket made from food-grade, chemical-resistant PP plastic
- Stick-on Thermometer
- 3-piece airlock
- Brewhaus Equipment Cleaner, an Alkaline, non-toxic cleaner made specifically for cleaning stainless steel, soft metals, and plastics
- Brewhaus Equipment Rinse, a non-chorinated final rinse safe for use on stainless steel, soft metals, and plastics
- Sparkolloid Clearing Agent, a proprietary blend of polysaccharides in a diatomacious earth carrier specially formulated for superior clarification
- Dual-scale Premium Laboratory-grade Hydrometer with both Specific Gravity Scale and Potential Alcohol Scale, 0.980 to 1.170 Specific Gravity reading
- Premium Alcoholmeter for reading alcohol content in distilled spirits, 0% - 100% abv / 0 - 200 proof reading
- Glass Testing Cylinder
- 18" plastic mixing spoon with extra long handle
- Stainless Steel Siphon w/Clear PVC Tubing for use with lower proof product (20% abv and lower)