- 25g sachet (0.9 oz)
- Each sachet yields 6.6 US Gallons (25L)
- Certified Kosher (Pareve)
- Urea Free
High Spirits Whisky Yeast with Gluco-Amylase Enzyme uses a specialized whisky yeast strain, combined with micro nutrients and gluco-amylase enzyme for maximum flavor and a strong fermentation. Use of a whisky yeast strain increases congener production, resulting in more flavor and aroma, while the addition of micro nutrients ensures healthy yeast growth and minimum negative byproducts. Gluco-amylase enzyme breaks down carbohydrates into fermentable sugars, getting the most alcohol from your grain.
Whisky Yeast contains no macro-nutrients, and is intended for grain mash fermentation. and is used in some of the finest whisky distilleries in the world.
Guidelines for Use:
- High Spirits brand Whisky Yeast is produced in the USA and has been sold to distilleries for years, and is now available in single-use sachets.
- This formulation is made up of a commercial distillery yeast strain with amyloglucosidase, an enzyme used to break down non-fermtable sugars to fermentable sugars in corn and grain mashes. It ferments extremely efficiently, improving yield.
- To avoid contamination, no starter culture is suggested.
1. Add whisky yeast directly to mash below 95F (35C).
2. Ferment between 70F and 90F (21C to 32C).
Ingredients: Specially Selected Whiskey Yeast, Gluco-Amylase Enzyme, Micro-Nutrient