- 2oz size
- For use on stainless steel, soft metals (including ceramic rashig rings), and plastics
- Can be used with Brewhaus Equipment Rinse
Brewhaus Equipment Cleaner is an Alkaline, non-toxic cleaner designed to clean brewing and distillation equipment. This powerful yet safe cleaner is ideal for removing organic and mineral deposits.
1. Use 1/2 - 1 oz per gallon of water.
2. Add Brewhaus Equipment Cleaner to hot water (150-180'F) and allow equipment to soak for 30 minutes.
3. Alternatively, add 1/4oz per gallon of tap water and allow equipment to soak overnight.
4. Rinse well with potable water.
For additional information on how to clean your distillation equipment, click here.