Our FermHeaterTM is a fully-submersible fermenter heater, making it an efficient and reliable alternative to band belts that will allow you to ferment at a consistent temperature even during cool weather. It uses advanced PTC thermal resistance heating semiconductor technology, automatic thermostat, temperature control, and is more precise, with 30% energy savings. In simpler terms, the FermHeaterTM is easy to use, safe, and efficient.
The FermHeaterTM is suitable for all liquid types, and the heating temperature can be set externally from 68-93F. Made from 304 stainless steel, it comes ready to use with 2 clips that allow you to suction the FermHeater to the inside wall of your fermenter to keep it fully submerged during use. It also comes with a custom-drilled bung that the power cord threads through so it can be fitted into the lid of your fermentation bucket for proper placement and seal.
- Made from 304 stainless steel
- 300W- enough for even large fermentations!
- Temperature range: 68F-93F (20C-34C) with 1 degree accuracy
- Approx 11.5" in length
Yeast Fermenting Quick Guide:
- High Spirits Turbo 48 Turbo Yeast: 86-100°F
- High Spirits Turbo 24 Turbo Yeast: 86-100°F
- Prestige 8kg Turbo Yeast: 75-80°F
- Prestige Turbo Pure 48 Turbo Yeast: 68-86°F
- Prestige Black Label Turbo Yeast: 68-86°F
- Prestige Batch Yeast: 68-83°F
- Black Bull Turbo Distillers Yeast: 68-82°F