8 Gallon Keg Gin Series- High Volume Complete Moonshine Still
Market price: $829.00, you save $70.00
Free Shipping in the continental USA
In Stock. Ships in 2-3 days.
- Essential Extractor Gin Series Moonshine Still- High Volume Column
- Stainless Steel Keg- 8 Gallon
- Hose Pack for High Capacity
- Water Control System
- Submersible Water Pump
- 3" to 2" Tri-Clamp Adapter
- 2'' Tri-Clamp
- 2'' Tri-Clamp O-Ring for Keg
The Essential Extractor High Volume Gin Series is a complete distillation unit that allows you to operate it as a pot/whisky distiller, reflux distiller, moonshine still, or gin still, depending on the configuration that you select. The gin basket enables you to produce gin, flavored vodka, and other flavor-infused spirits or essential oils.
The larger, 3" diameter column allows you to produce the same high-quality distillate in less time than standard 2" diameter columns. This complete still kit comes with everything you need--except for your desired heat source and something to distill. Learn more about the design of this forced reflux still here.
- Runs in gin mode, reflux mode, and pot distillation mode
- 3" in diameter
- More than 4' total height
- Made of dairy grade Stainless Steel beverage tubing
- Tri-Clamp ferrule on top of column
- Can be packed with either copper mesh for beverage-grade alcohol or ceramic Raschig rings for essential oils
- Stainless steel kettle
- 4-piece stainless steel column (gin basket, condenser, dephlegmator, column)
- 4 stainless steel tri-clamps
- 4 EPDM chemical tolerant gaskets
- Hoses with hose clamps
- Submersible pump
- Water control system
- Your choice of column packing
- Pure tan gum bung
- Your choice of thermometer
- To heat this unit with an 8-gallon kettle use a propane cooker.
- For column packing, choose the ceramic raschig rings for distilling water or essential oils, and copper mesh for distilling alcohol.
- If you don't want the bung, choose one of the Solar Digitals for your thermometer upgrade (above). It comes with an end cap & 1/2" coupling that the thermometer screws into at the top of the column, so no bung at all!
*Most parts are laser welded. For information on the benefits of laser welding click here.
|Default Coupling Placement|
|# of Couplings||Placement (to center from bottom)|
|8 Gallon||15 Gallon|
|1 Coupling||Rear of kettle, 2" from bottom||Rear of kettle, 2" from bottom|
|2 Couplings||Drain- Rear of kettle, 2" from bottom||Drain- Rear of kettle, 2" from bottom|
|Heater- Side of kettle, 2" from bottom||Heater- Side of kettle, 5" from bottom|
|3 Couplings||Drain- Rear of kettle, 2" from bottom||Drain- Rear of kettle, 2" from bottom|
|Heater- Side of kettle, 5" from bottom||Heater- Side of kettle, 5" from bottom|
|Heater- Rear of kettle, 2" from bottom||Heater- Rear of kettle, 2" from bottom|
Type of SystemComplete
Type of DistillationReflux, Gin / Infusion, Pot, Alembic
Column Length50" - 52"
Kettle Size8 Gallon
Column PackingCopper Mesh (4), Raschig Rings (5L)
ThermometerLaboratory Thermometer, Digital Thermometer, Solar Digital Kit (Fahrenheit)- 3'', Solar Digital Kit (Celsius)- 3''
Customers who viewed this product bought
Market price: $1.29, you save $0.34
Market price: $1.25, you save $0.26
Market price: $10.99, you save $1.04
Market price: $4.99, you save $0.50