8 Gallon Keg Essential Extractor Gin Series Complete Moonshine Still
In stock (19 items available)
Market price: $629.00, you save $69.01
Free Shipping in the continental USA
In Stock. Ships in 2-3 days.
Includes the following:
- Essential Extractor Gin Series Moonshine Still Column
- Stainless Steel Keg- 8 Gallon
- Hose Pack for Distiller
- Water Control System
- Submersible Water Pump
You save: $53.96
The Essential Extractor Gin Series Distiller is a complete moonshine still kit that comes with the necessary equipment for distilling your own water, vinegar, essential oils, fuel alcohol, moonshine, whisky, vodka, gin, or other flavor-infused spirits. All you need now is a heat source and something to distill! Learn more about the design of this forced reflux still here.
- Runs in gin mode, reflux mode, and pot distillation mode
- 2" in diameter
- More than 3' total height
- Made of dairy grade Stainless Steel beverage tubing
- Tri-Clamp ferrule on top of column
- Can be packed with either copper mesh for beverage-grade alcohol or ceramic Raschig rings for essential oils
- Stainless steel kettle
- 4-piece stainless steel column (gin basket, condenser, dephlegmator, column)
- 4 stainless steel tri-clamps
- 4 EPDM chemical tolerant gaskets
- 1 EPDM chemical tolerant O-ring for direct keg attachment
- Hoses with hose clamps
- Submersible pump
- Water control system
- Your choice of column packing
- Pure tan gum bung
- Your choice of thermometer
- Most customers choose an 8-gallon kettle for this unit. If you're looking at a 15-gallon, also consider the High Volume Gin Series, which features a larger column size.
- To heat this unit a propane cooker is suggested.
- For column packing, choose the ceramic raschig rings for distilling water or essential oils, and copper mesh for distilling alcohol.
- If you don't like the bung, choose one of the Solar Digital thermometers as your thermometer upgrade. This comes with an end cap with 1/2" coupling that the thermometer screws into at the top of the column, getting rid of the bung completely.
*Most parts are laser welded. For information on the benefits of laser welding click here.
|Default Coupling Placement|
|# of Couplings||Placement (to center from bottom)|
|8 Gallon||15 Gallon|
|1 Coupling||Rear of kettle, 2" from bottom||Rear of kettle, 2" from bottom|
|2 Couplings||Drain- Rear of kettle, 2" from bottom||Drain- Rear of kettle, 2" from bottom|
|Heater- Side of kettle, 2" from bottom||Heater- Side of kettle, 5" from bottom|
|3 Couplings||Drain- Rear of kettle, 2" from bottom||Drain- Rear of kettle, 2" from bottom|
|Heater- Side of kettle, 5" from bottom||Heater- Side of kettle, 5" from bottom|
|Heater- Rear of kettle, 2" from bottom||Heater- Rear of kettle, 2" from bottom|
Type of SystemComplete
Type of DistillationReflux, Gin / Infusion, Pot, Alembic
Column Length38" - 42"
Kettle Size8 Gallon
Column PackingCopper Mesh, Raschig Rings
ThermometerLaboratory Thermometer, Digital Thermometer, Solar Digital Kit (Fahrenheit), Solar Digital Kit (Celsius)
Customers who viewed this product bought
High Spirits Turbo 48 Turbo Yeast
Market price: $4.89, you save $0.90
Still Heater*- 1500W Stainless Steel Cartridge Heater
Market price: $79.99, you save $10.00
High Spirits Whisky Distillers Yeast with AG
Market price: $3.99, you save $0.60
2'' Tri-Clamp Gasket
Market price: $0.99, you save $0.10
Heater Controller (110V)
Market price: $99.99, you save $10.00