Brewhaus' 4" Flute Column Still incorporates individual sections to allow for the greatest degree of versatility- run as few or as many sections as you need depending on what you are producing, power of heat source, etc. Includes 6 column sections and upgraded copper bubble plates in place of perforated copper plates at no additional charge. The large 3" diameter sight glasses give you a large viewing area to see the action taking place! Learn more about our flute columns here.
- Runs in reflux mode or pot distillation mode
- 4" in diameter
- More than 3' total height
- Built-in inline parrot
- Stainless steel kettle
- 4-section flute distillers column with inline parrot, condenser, dephlegmator, reducer
- 8 Stainless steel 4" tri-clamps with EPDM chemical tolerant gaskets
- 3 Stainless steel 2" tri-clamps
- 1 Stainless steel 1/2" tri-clamp
- Hoses with hose clamps
- Brass hose fitting
- Submersible pump
- Water control system
- Solar digital thermometer
- To heat this unit, either two band heaters or two internal heating elements is sufficient, although some customers use 3 heaters for more power.