The Essential Extractor Pot Distiller is a complete stainless steel pot distillation unit for use in the traditional (pot) distillation mode. As with the entire Essential Extractor series, the Essential Extractor Pot Distiller is made from only the finest quality stainless steel dairy tubing and custom kettle parts.
Intended for use as a moonshine still or for distilling essential oils, Brewhaus' Complete Essential Extractor Pot Distiller features solid stainless steel construction. We do not use utility pails or dairy milk cans for our kettles, which are not intended for welding or heating.
- Runs in pot distillation mode only
- 2" in diameter
- Column is approz. 18" in height
- Made of dairy grade Stainless Steel beverage tubing
- Stainless steel kettle
- Pot still column with condenser and 2" tri-clamp connector
- 1 stainless steel tri-clamp
- 1 EPDM chemical tolerant gasket
- Hoses with hose clamps
- Brass hose fitting
- Submersible pump
- Pure tan gum bung
- Your choice of thermometer
- To heat this unit, either one band heater or one internal heating element is sufficient.
- Although an internal heater is the most efficient heat source, it also increases your risk of scorching when using grains.
- If distilling alcohol, you'll need to insert a loosely-rolled strip of copper mesh in the column for the vapor to pass through. Roll it up tightly enough for it to stay in the column without dropping out, but not so tightly that it completely plugs the column.
- If you don't like the bung, choose one of the Solar Digital thermometers as your thermometer upgrade. This comes with an end cap with 1/2" coupling that the thermometer screws into at the top of the column, getting rid of the bung completely.
*Most parts are laser welded. For information on the benefits of laser welding click here.